You are invited....join us in 2024
Come and celebrate the beautifully engineered machines that will feature in our display in 2024.
Owners of British motor vehicles and motorcycles (together called Vehicles) are invited by All British Day Inc (ABD CLUB ) and its committee ( ABD Committee ) to participate in the annual All British Day vehicle display and picnic at Echunga. To make the day an enjoyable event for all, it is important that you carefully read these Terms and Conditions of Entry
Both postal and on-line entries open at the end ofSeptember 2023 and close November 1st 2023.
Conditions of entry for ABD 2024
By completing and lodging an entry form and paying the Entry Fee, you are legally bound by the following Terms and Conditions
- No late entries will be accepted. 1st November is the cut-off date. All entry forms received after this date, whether on-line or by post, at the discretion of the organizing committee may be refused and returned to the sender. All entry forms are reviewed and if accepted, an entry pass will be posted or otherwise delivered to each entrant. If an entry is not accepted, the entry fee will be refunded.
- All persons wishing to enter their vehicle in the All British Day must be a financial member of a recognized vehicle club. Interstate Vehicle Club entries are welcome.
- All vehicles displayed must be of predominantly British design and manufacture. All British Day is aimed at acknowledging British engineering, design and manufacture, and displaying British marques to the public. In order to maintain the spirit in which All British Day is intended, the ABD Committee will determine, in its absolute discretion, whether any Vehicle is of British origin and can be entered for display .The decision of the ABD Committee is absolute and final. If you wish to enter your vehicle in the All British display, but are unsure of the vehicles eligibility, please contact the ABD Committee who will be happy to assist in dealing with your query .You should email the ABD Committee at advising make model and year of manufacture and if possible attach a photograph of the vehicle.
- Modified British vehicles are most welcome.
- Commercial vehicles are most welcome but any vehicle displaying advertising for a currently operating business must not engage in trading on the day.
- Trade plates must not be used under any circumstances.
- No Dogs are permitted at the event. This does not apply to assistance dogs for the disabled.
Guidelines for entrants for ABD 2024
- Entry times. Entrants will be invited to arrive at the Gate A or Gate B from 9.00 am to 10.30 am. Entry prior to this will not be permitted and please do not queue at the gateways and block entry to service vehicles etc.
- All vehicles must be in place by 10.30am to allow the viewing public safe access. The gates will be closed at this point to all vehicles except service personnel, organisers and the disabled.
- All vehicles must remain stationary on the oval until 3.00pm for insurance and safety reasons. This also ensures that the viewing public has an ample chance to view the exhibits.
- Entrants must park within their club’s allotted area and are not to encroach onto the roadways or other clubs’ areas. Please keep all tents and gazebos within the bounds of your allotted club area.
- No spikes or other surface penetrating devices may be used on the Ovals due to subsurface watering systems. Weights or some alternative should be used in the event of severe wind gusts.
- Cancellation due to extreme weather conditions. In the event of a catastrophic fire warning for the Echunga district or a forecast temperature for Mt Barker given by the Bureau of Meteorology as of 6pm the day before the event of 40 degrees or more, or, the imposition by the government of covid 19 restrictions ; the event will be cancelled. If the event is cancelled, sorry, no entry fees will be refunded but memorabillia will be posted out.
- Gas BBQ's. Due to the rural location of All British Day in summer, we recommend that you refer to the CFS website for their rules regarding the use of gas BBQ's at Echunga on the day of the event.
- Indemnity.All entrants owners , drivers and their passengers enter and participate in this event at their own risk please read the indemnity below which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Each entrant, and his or hers accompanying persons, enter and participate in this event at their own risk. In consideration of acceptance of this entry to attend the 2024 All British Day, each entrant releases the ABD Club, the ABD committee, and Other Participants from any and all liability for loss, damage, or injury to the entrant, his or her accompanying persons and/or his or her Vehicle. Each entrant, by participating in this event, and his or her accompanying persons by taking part, waive any right or action at law against the ABD Club, the ABD Committee and Other Participants (or any of them) for loss, damage, or injuries arising from or associated with attending this event. In addition, each entrant indemnifies the ABD Club, the ABD Committee and Other Participants (and each of them) against any and all claims against anyone or more of them for loss, damage, or injury suffered by that entrant or accompanying persons at the event. The ABD Club holds these indemnities on trust for, and may enforce them for the benefit of, the ABD Committee and other Participants. Other Participants means participating Vehicle clubs and other organisers, associated organisers and their representatives, or agents.
- The Privacy Act 1988 and National Privacy Principles. The All-British Day Committee collects the personal information entrants provide, and stores it in a database to enable communication with you before the All British Day. Entrants’ consent for the All British Day Committee to keep details is implied, unless the committee is notified in writing that your consent is withdrawn. Entrant’s name/driver’s name and vehicle details (make, model, and entry no.) and the entrant’s vehicle club may appear in a printed program available on the day. Entrants details may have also been included on a past entrant’s database. If an entrant does not enter the next year’s event, his or hers details will remain on our database. If an entrant would like his or hers details details removed, please provide this request in writing to the All-British Day Committee. Under NO circumstances will an entrant’s information be sold or given to any external agencies for any purpose. By submitting this entry form, an entrant acknowledges that he or she has read and understood the information provided to the entrant by the All British Day Committee, and agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
- All British Day will be conducting the event within SA Government COVID 19 guidelines. Visit the SA Health website for the latest details on COVID 19 in South Australia. www.sahealth.sa.gov.au
Payment can be made by:
- Cheques or Money Order, accompanied by a note of the vehicle(s) registration number payable to ‘All British Day Inc.’
P.O Box 3153
Salisbury East. SA 5109
- Paypal/Credit Card - We can only accept Credit Card Payment for entry including Memorabilia but only via our online entry form. Payment will be processed via Pay Pal. We will not sight, handle or store any of your card details. ABD will pay the Pay Pal fee not the entrant.
- No receipts will be issued. Please check your bank statement for payment and acceptance confirmation
Entries for 2024 open in September 2023
Entry is for ABD is for members of recognised vehicle clubs provided the entered or displayed vehicle is of predominantly British design or manufacture.
See the 'eligibility' page for more details regarding the criteria for entry.
Sporting Car Club British Breakfast
The All British Day event does not open until 8.30 am. Why not join many other motoring enthusiasts at Mylor Oval for the Sporting Car Club British breakfast? Held at Mylor Oval from 8am to 10am. How about getting a group from your Club, or a group of your friends to meet at Mylor Oval only 8kms up the road from Echunga.
The Sporting Car Club breakfast includes an egg and bacon roll, tea or coffee and fresh orange juice, for only $12 per person.
A hearty start to a great day and great value too!
Being so close to Echunga off the freeway on quiet roads you will only have to leave home an hour earlier.
Come along and start your ABD day with a big brekky.
(Please note - if you are a part of a Feature display or you are bringing a trailer, unfortunately the timing will clash, so we suggest you do not book breakfast )
ADMISSION PRICES 2024
Public admission Adults $10.00
Children ( up to 18 y/o) $5.00
Family 2 adults two Children $25.00
Vehicle entries for members of a recognized Club
*We understand motorcycles cannot carry the same amount of passengers as other vehicles we will therefore post out with motorcycle gate passes a complimentary Admit One wrist band for your guest .Your guest parks the car in the Public Car park and simply shows the Gate Staff the wrist band for a no charge admission to the Grounds .
0412 732 749